Your donations are changing the lives of veterans through book scholarships, entrepreneurship programs, experiential seminars, and actual meeting of physical needs for meals and basic services. We invite you to check out these fine organizations and see what they are doing to help our nation’s heroes.
- $25,000 to Warrior’s Ascent, a Kansas City-based experiential healing opportunity for veterans and first responders
- $20,000 to the Oklahoma State University Veteran Entrepreneurship Program, which helps veterans’ business dreams become reality
- $10,500 to Johnson County Community College Foundation for 21 student veteran book scholarships
- $10,500 to Kansas University Endowment for 15 student veteran and ROTC candidate book scholarships
- $10,000 to University of Central Missouri for tuition scholarships for student veterans
- $5500 to University of Missouri Kansas City Foundation for 10 student veteran book scholarships plus improvements to their student veteran center
- $5000 to Heart of America Stand Down, a local effort to provide resources and safe rest to marginalized and homeless veterans in Kansas City
- $5000 to Center for Transitional Leadership which assists veterans in transitioning to jobs after their service to this country
- $2500 to Cleveland University KC for 4 student veteran academic equipment scholarships
- $2000 to Johnson County Veterans Treatment Court to assist in purchasing incentive awards for participants meeting benchmarks
- $1500 to Project MRE, a Kansas City effort to honor underserved veterans with a warm holiday meal and a new pair of socks
- $1000 to Wreaths Across America, an organization dedicated to honoring our nation’s veterans by placing holiday wreaths on heroes’ graves.
We decided to help veterans because we felt like that’s what Spencer would have done if he had come home. You, along with the best volunteer force, continue to make that happen. You are bringing hope to veterans. You are changing heroes’ lives. You are making it count. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
We would consider it an honor to have your support for the 7th Annual Spencer C Duncan Make It Count 5K on Saturday, August 4, 2018. You make it count in so many ways. Please continue to make it count with us!